9 November 2020
Our Practice stays open during new corona entanglements.
We are an essential primary medical care. The practice therefore remains open during these new corona entanglements. So there is no need to put off your acute problems, provided we all take our precautions strictly. Read about our measures.
Conditions for appointments
- Not being sick; have no symptoms. not belonging to risk population.
- No contact with people with corona for at least 10 days.
- Be right on time. This way you avoid contact with other waiting patients
- Come alone to your appointment.
- Wear a mask when registering in cabinet. Also in the waiting room!
- Hand gel is provided at the door and in the treatment rooms.
- We work on the treatment table without a cover. For your comfort, you can bring your own towel (not obligatory). The tables are disinfected thoroughly after each treatment.
- We wear a mouth mask. We expect this from you too. We always disinfect our arms-hands after every treatment.
- We provide sufficient 'buffer time' between the appointments to be able to disinfect and ventilate properly. This also avoids contact between patients.
- We don't accept cash. Contactless payment is possible via Bancontact and Payconiq.