2 May 2020
Exit Corona Lockdown.
After a complete 5-week lockdown that we imposed on ourselves to prevent the spread of the Covid-19 virus, we restarted first for urgent care. From may 11 we will restart also non-urgent en preventive care, following the advice of our professional unions BVO and Axxon.
You can make an appointment online or by calling (016 40 08 59).
Conditions for appointments
- Not being sick; have no symptoms. not belonging to risk population.
- No contact with people with corona for at least 14 days.
- Be right on time. This way you avoid contact with other waiting patients
- Come alone to your appointment.
- Wear a mask when registering in cabinet.
- No waiting room is provided. Wait outside the door until we come to pick you up. So be on time but certainly not too early. This way you also avoid contact with others.
- Hand gel is provided.
- We work on the treatment table without a cover. For your comfort, you can bring your own towel. The tables are disinfected after each treatment.
- We wear a mouth mask. We expect this from you too. We always disinfect our arms-hands after every treatment.
- We provide sufficient 'buffer time' between the appointments to be able to disinfect and ventilate properly. This also avoids contact between patients.
- We don't accept cash. Contactless payment is possible via Bancontact and Payconiq.